For each negative emotion
- Find the highest intention through the following steps.
What is the positive intention of the negative emotion that you are facing?
What will having X (positive intention) do for you?
If the answer is Y, what will having Y do for you?”
Repeat until you’ve reached your highest intention, which means you have reached the ceiling and can answer no more.
- Find root cause of negative emotion in hypnosis/meditation. Ask “What is the root cause of my _______?” (guilt, sadness etc)
Remove negative emotion at the root cause incident.
Application to marriage problem solving - negative emotion
Negative feeling, eg fear of being abandoned by your partner. Find out in regression, what is the root cause of fear of being abandoned.
The positive intention of the fear may be to alert you to the fact that you still have not worked on fear resulting from an incident in your childhood, for instance. The fear is still buried in your subconscious mind. The highest intention of the fear may be so that you are cleared of this particular type of fear, so that you can move on and live a more fulfilled life.
For each negative decision (which replaces the word negative belief)
- Find root cause of negative decision in hypnosis/meditation. Ask “When did I first decide that …….?”
Remove negative decision at the root cause incident and replace it with a positive belief.
Another way to change negative beliefs is through the technique of reframing.
Application to marriage problem solving - negative belief
If you have the feeling the you are not good enough for your husband. Ask in regression, “When did I first decide that I was not good enough?”
Doing this literally changes your future. Time is holographic in the hypnotic/meditative alpha level of mind. There is no past, present and future – it is all one single entity. Therefore, whatever changes you have made at the root cause incident, holographically influences your present and future as well. This naturally paves for a better future.
Points to bear in mind when doing regression
- Forgive, even if you have been the “victim”. It releases you from the past that that is costing you energy at present. It does not mean that you condone the perpetrator’s actions. It only means you have energetically set yourself free from bondage. When you forgive someone at the alpha level of mind, your Higher Self contacts theirs and you’ll receive the same benefits as if you have forgiven verbally, in person.
- Replace the unwanted event in your mind with a more desired outcome at the root cause incident, by playing it in your mind. Ensure that the outcome results in the highest good of all concerned and that it stems from love rather than ego-based fear. When doing this process, call upon Holy Spirit for guidance.
- At the end, or when appropriate, you can visualize all parties involved, including yourself being bathed in the Glory Light of Jesus. When at the causal scene, ask the Holy Spirit to renew your mind, body and soul so that every aspect of you takes on the identity of Christ.
Tools for emotional clearing
Forgiveness is essential, even if you have been the “victim”. It releases you from the past that that is costing you energy at present. It does not mean you condone the perpetrator’s actions. It only means you have energetically set yourself free from bondage.
Compassion for someone who has hurt you:
"You are a human being like me. When you hurt me, you were just trying to survive. You did your best, given your limitations and your understanding of the situation at the time. I can understand your motivations, your fears, and your hopes. I share them because I am human too. I may not like what you did, but I understand it."
"I accept the fact that you hurt me. I don't like it, but I don't condemn you for doing it. Nothing can change what happened. I forgive you. I may not approve or agree, but I can forgive. I can let go of the past and wipe the slate clean. I know I can't expect atonement. I am letting go of revenge and resentment. Our differences are in the past. I'm in control of the present, and I can forgive you now. I can leave my anger behind."
6) Programming Your Goals/Your desired outcome
When you have cleared some of the key issues with the past, you are ready to program goals into your future.
Visualization done in an alpha state, programs your goal in the spiritual dimension, which eventually manifest in the physical dimension.
In step 4 of Core Innergization Process, where you re-labeled yourself, visualize yourself as having taken on the new trait. Where you have re-labeled your husband, visualize yourself interacting with your husband as though they have taken on a new, more empowering trait. The intent of this is not to change the other person, but rather change the way you interact with the person. For instance if you have treated your husband as an incapable person previously, treat him in your visualization as though he is competent. Ask the Holy Spirit for specific guidance and ask Jesus to transform your husband.
Visualization tools for marriage
Affirmations further reinforce visualization.
Resources on the construction and use of relationship affirmations.
A beautiful affirmation by Louise Hay that is appropriate for any situation, and especially a marriage crisis is “Out of this situation, only good will come.”
After you have done programming, let go and surrender to God the results. Nevertheless, pray ceaselessly and keep praying in faith.
8) Brainstorming Solutions
For certain problems, you may just need to generate as many ideas as possible to pick out the best possible solution. Do not censor any input at the ideas generation stage. Evaluate the ideas only at the end of the process.
Personally, I find this still very much a left-brained activity. When I use this method, I tend to generate answers directly related to the problem. I find that meditating/visualizing triggers my right-brain to generate some really insightful ideas. At times, it even reveals aspects of problems that I would have overlooked otherwise. Some of the ideas generated using right-brained technique do not seem very directly relevant to the problem but they can produce ingenius results.
Music shifts your mood. You can play music that is upbeat and/or romantic, whatever that is suitable for your situation. Some songs may trigger the same sort of feelings that you felt when you first met your partner. It may be good to revive such feelings every now and then to keep your relationship/marriage alive.
When using the tools keep the following points in mind
- Adopt flexibility when using the tools. If the tool that you are using does not give you the desired outcome, try another tool, or try a different way of using the tool. Determine the output of that. If it what you want, great. If not, go back and use another tool or try a different way of using the tool. More often than not, you may need to use a combination of tools to achieve the most effective result.
- Event + Response = Outcome You cannot control an external situation or person, but you can always choose your response. This is within your circle of influence, and it is one of the most empowering things you can do. It puts power and energy to where it belongs – you. Prevent losing energy/power to external events or people by choosing to respond in an empowering way.
For instance, when your spouse responds in an uncaring way, simply say “I choose to ….” Perhaps you might say “I choose to act in kindness” Your spouse, or anybody else, cannot control you in how you choose your response.
Inspiration/Empowerment for Enhancing Marriage